fi's silly nonsense

Saturday, January 13, 2007

it's been a long while...

do people still bother dropping by here?? anyhow, please be understanding and allow me some time to get back on track with this whole blogging thing.. :p have tonnes of photos to show.. if only i upload them quickly enough.. haha...

updates on life..

hmm.. there've been quite a few changes in my life... people coming and going, flying in and out constantly over the last month.. sisters coming and going.. val's got a new job appointment in hongkong.. (brilliant excuse to go there now.. :p).. nat's got her new car.. mini cabriolet, ash grey i think... affectionately named "Bug a bee"... :) cherrie's kinda moved out... semi... ish..

and me. same old.. architecture second year second semester... stress levels still hovering around the same insane level... health more or less still hanging in the balance.. just really miss performing..... anyone have any gigs they need vocals for?? *frantic waving of arm in a "pick me! pick me!" manner*

oh. and for those of you who haven't heard. :)
saffron's back.. for a couple of months too... :) she's such a funny genius... have a few photos of her since she's been back.. and in case you havent already noticed either,
www.welovesaffron.blogspot.com has made a comeback.. :) go check it out.. there're more photos here too... http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/fi787072/
okay... photo time.. :)



the most recent of my photos, taken with my new baby Loomy.... :p panasonic lumix FZ 7... as you can tell, i'm not very imaginative with names.. hahaha..:p this was us girls taking a break from the torrential (okay.. so not THAT torrential at that moment..) rain in the Green Room of Phase Z.Ro development... site visit...

hahaha... was looking through old photos on my laptop.. and came across this one.. one of the sentosa beach tanning outings we cool, hip and happening archi students decided to go on.. :p i miss the sun... oh sun, sun... where art thou sun.. :p

argh.... something screwy with the uploading of photos again. AGAIN. i swear... it's like... part of the system of things or something.. that technology always fails me.. or maybe i just really am what i am.. the ultimate ITdiot.. :) another time then... take care people....

back to my lyrics business.. :p one of my favourite songs.. not sure if i ever wrote it here... been listening to it recently.. might be performing it too!! yay!! enjoy.. :)

Why by Avril Lavigne

Why

Do you always do this to me

Why

Couldn't you just see it through me

How come

You act like this

Like you just don't care at all

Do you expect me to believe

I was the only one to fall

I can feel, I can feel you near me

Even though you're far away

I can feel, I can feel you baby

Why

It's not supposed to feel this way

I need you, I need you

More and more each day

It's not supposed to hurt this way

I need you, I need you, I need you

Tell me

Are you and me still together

Tell me

D'you think we can last forever

Tell me

Why

Hey

Listen to what we're not saying

Let's play

A different game than what we're playing

Try

To look at me and really see my heart

Do you expect me to believe

I'm gonna let us fall apart

I can feel, I can feel you near me

Even when you're far away

I can feel, I can feel you baby

Why

It's not supposed to feel this way

I need you, I need you

More and more each day

It's not supposed to hurt this way

I need you, I need you, I need you

Tell me

Are you and me still together

Tell me

D'you think we can last forever

Tell me

Why

So go on and think about

Whatever you need to think about

Go on and dream about

Whatever you need to dream about

And come back to me when you know just how you feel

You feel

I can feel, I can feel you near me

Even though you're far away

I can feel, I can feel you baby

Why

It's not supposed to feel this way

I need you, I need you

More and more each day

It's not supposed to hurt this way

I need you, I need you, I need you

Tell me

Are you and me still together

Tell me

D'you think we can last forever

Tell me

Why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home